This is a delicious soup. We have made it twice and the second time left out the cashew cream. I think I prefer it with the cashew cream, but it still tastes good without it. I got the recipe from another food blog website. Click on the link below to find the recipe. The recipe calls for cashew cream. Below you can find the directions on how to make your own.
- Put a cup of raw cashews in a bowl and add cold water to cover.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate over night.
- The next day drain cashews and rinse under cold water.
- Place them in a belnder with enough water to cover.
- Blend on high until smooth.