Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cauli-Bean Tacos

I got this delicious and quick recipe from www.thehealthseekerskitchen.blogspot.com. The tacos literally took 20 minutes to make. You will need a large food processor to process the beans and cauliflower. The recipe includes instructions on how to make your own tortillas. I purchased corn tortillas made from clean ingredients to save time. Check out the ingredients and recipe by clicking on the link below.

Cauli-bean Tacos
Serves 4




http://thehealthseekerskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/09/cauli-bean-tacos-with-homemade.html

1 comment:

  1. Jessica-thank you for making my cauli-bean tacos and providing a link to my recipe:) Your taco meal looks delicious and perfect. I love your blog! I just added myself as a follower. I will be checking in often.

    ReplyDelete