Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flore Vegan Cuisine

Here is another one of my favorite vegan restaurants in Southern, California: Flore Vegan Cuisine. I must admit that the first time I dinned here I was a bit skeptical. The place is very tiny and didn't seem very clean. After about a year I went back to give it a second try. Why did I wait so long! This place is amazing! Don't let the small, clutter-y feeling of the place discourage you from eating here. It's a great place and what I love about it is that they use very clean and fresh ingredients. This is truly a whole foods, plant-based restaurant. No vegan junk food here. Except maybe the desserts, but they taste so wholesome. So far we've tried the Burrito Flore, which is amazing, the Tacos de Papas which are delish, Eastsider Tacos (my husband loves these), the Raw Chocolate Shake, and of course, their cupcakes. The Chocolate with Vanilla is to die for. The Lemon Poppy Seed is also good. They also serve a vegan Strawberry Shortcake which they purchase from another bakery. Wow! It's divine!

Here are a few pictures of what I've had. Sorry, I forgot to take pictures of some of the items above. We were hungry.


Tacos de Papas

Chocolate Vanilla Cupcake 

No comments:

Post a Comment